Allergy Forms and Resources
Here at AllerBuddies we thought of all the different ways you can keep your children safe within their environment.
We have created numerous FORMS for different occasions, print them out as you need them or just email them to their carer. To open them up you can click on either the name or the image of the document.
If you think there are other forms we haven't thought of then please send us a message to let us know!
There is also a list of available relevant PHONE APPS at the bottom of the page.
1. Pollen.com: Provides accurate forecasts for a variety of environmental allergies so you can plan your outdoor activities. It also has an allergen info and symptom tracker.
2. WebMD: allergy forecasting, symptom logging, to a knowledge base of allergy information.
3. Zyrtec's AllergyCast: a variety of tools for planning ahead for those living with allergies. The app provides pollen and weather forecasts, notifications for high pollen levels, as well as indicators for which types of pollen are prevalent at the moment, as well as tips on how to deal with them. Symptom tracker.
4. MedHelper: users manage their prescriptions and schedule their meds.
5. Substitutions: allows users to look up a wide variety of substitutions to common food items. IOS only